Friday, September 28, 2007

Vote Fred

I'm joining the Blogroll for Fred Thompson. Why? Well I want to see someone win who has at least a semblance to America's traditional values. Personally I might vote for Obama if I had to vote Democrat but I would much prefer a Republican president. So with that in mind, Fred Thompson seems like the best dog in the race for now. He seems like the kind of no-nonsense guy this country needs to stay on track and win this fight we are in ( and no I'm not talking about Iraq only, there is actually a real war we need to be fighting.) It's too bad we didn't have someone in charge before 2000 that realized we were at war already (sorry Bill Clinton you did drop the ball big time). Anyways, vote for Fred, he's the only candidate who I believe can lead us through the next 4 or 8 years. Check out the blog below too!!

0 comments:

Contact Me

Please contribute via PayPal if you like this blog or just want to help out a bit. This blog takes quite a bit of time and effort, so your contributions would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!

Amazon Links