Thursday, December 20, 2007

Brrrrr

Well a couple days ago I was talking about waiting till next month for -40 temps. Well I spoke too soon. In the last hour it hit -40 here. It's -39 right now and expected to drop another 5 degrees or so. Sob, sob, I wanna go hoooome! This is just ridiculous! Oh well, I'll just have to get used to it. It'll only be this way off and on for the next couple months, then it'll start to warm up. Well, this is a sleepy post, meaning I'm too tired to continue so I won't. Check out the revised layout(still in progress of course) and the YouTube stuff towards the bottom. I'm still working on adding more content that I can fit into the layout. Till next time!

0 comments:

Contact Me

Please contribute via PayPal if you like this blog or just want to help out a bit. This blog takes quite a bit of time and effort, so your contributions would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!

Amazon Links