Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good bye Mitt

It was nice knowing you, or at least the image you presented. I can't say I care a lot about Mitt Romney dropping out of the race. All I really saw was a politician who cared about himself and his image only. So basically he was the average politician that is already in Washington. He's obviously an intelligent guy and was very successful at what he's done, but there are a lot of people in the world like that.

So what is a Conservative to do? Seriously, all we have left is McCain. I'm not sure about him either. He is status quo, good ol' boy. Again nothing special about him. I don't see him being a visionary or a real leader that will change things. Truth be told he's probably almost the same as Bush politically, only without all the burned bridges.

I was sort of sad that Thompson dropped out, but he never got his campaign together either so he didn't have a chance. The presidential race now officially sucks. I'm a Conservative, and the best choice to me looks like Obama at this point. If he were Conservative, without reservation I would fully endorse him. Unfortunately, he's too far left for me, so at this point the best I can say is that I'm undecided. At the very least, I hope he get the Democratic nomination. Anyone on the ballot would be better than Hillary Clinton. I seriously can't stand her.

Anyways, good bye Mitt. It was nice knowing you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This year's race is great. What's happening on the Democratic side is riveting and exciting. This Texan is personally for Hillary, but if Obama gets the nod I'm perfectly happy with that too.

McCain? No. I can't take 4 more years of the same ol same ol. People dying needlessly in a war that should have never started. The economy has gone to h*ll in a handbasket and I don't see that changing anytime soon if McCain is Prez.

We need change. And the time is now.

Anonymous said...

Mitt Romney? What a joke. Come to think, so is this blog.
And what a cheap shot, referring to Obama as Osama. Congratulations, "Realist": You've joined the Right Wing Good Squad.
Hope you're proud of youself ....

Therealisttruest (aka RealTrue) said...

Thank you anonymous for showing how little you can read. I absolutely love hostile anonymous comments that are posted on blogs. It does show a certain sense of courage doesn't it? I would expect nothing less of a true Leftist.

I think from what I can tell you've read at least two of my posts, this one and one titled Obama Osama. I'm not sure how you got that I supported Romney, as this post does not even come close to that. In fact if you had read it better, you would have seen that I was beginning to show support for Obama.

In my Obama Osama post I was actually defending Obama as well. I posted the pic in condemnation of Hillary Clinton's cheap campaign tactics and ignorant people everywhere. At least I see you don't believe the Muslim terrorist hype that some people are fabricating about Barack Obama. At least there is hope for you yet.

Contact Me

Please contribute via PayPal if you like this blog or just want to help out a bit. This blog takes quite a bit of time and effort, so your contributions would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!

Amazon Links