Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back to politics

It's been a while since I've taken on politics here, to it's time to take it back to politics. I really haven't been keeping up on the news lately and that's probably a good thing. What I have seen is a bit concerning though. As recent articles have pointed out, Mike Huckabee is now a front runner in the Republican race. Now I'm not sure if he could actually beat Hillary Clinton, which is what worries me. I really, truly believe that having Hillary Clinton in the White House is bad for this country.

It seems that she is almost a 'gimme' for the Democratic nomination. If that's the case, then we absolutely must have a strong candidate to run against her. Can Mike Huckabee do that? I'm not convinced. My preference, in order, would be Fred Thompson, Barack Obama, Rudy Giuliani, or anyone that isn't Hillary Clinton. Fred Thompson's campaign sucks. Honestly I have barely heard much from him since he came into the race. So that leaves Barack and Rudy.... Good luck fellas!

0 comments:

Contact Me

Please contribute via PayPal if you like this blog or just want to help out a bit. This blog takes quite a bit of time and effort, so your contributions would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!

Amazon Links