Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm back

Hurray for me! After a short 'vacation' I'm finally able to resume posts. I was moving into my new place. It was cold(about 0 to -10 F), but not as cold as it could have been. I got to a point where I could barely talk or move my face after a couple hours. The best thing is that we are finally in our own place again though. Well I don't have much time at the moment, but when I do I'll be bringing some new content and other changes this way. I've still got some decisions to make about what I'll do with this blog, but there are definitely some improvements to quality coming as I've sort of been winging it the last couple months, me being sort of a refugee and all.

0 comments:

Contact Me

Please contribute via PayPal if you like this blog or just want to help out a bit. This blog takes quite a bit of time and effort, so your contributions would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!

Amazon Links