Thursday, January 24, 2008

My life sucks

I was trying to think of a better title for this post, but couldn't come up with anything better suited for today. Basically I've been concentrating on trying to make more money in the short term to stem this crisis my family continues to live through and have had a little success, but not nearly enough. It's been pretty irritating to say the least. I've been eating a lot of ramen noodles lately, riding the bus in the cold, and trying to keep my head up. Well it shouldn't be more than a month until the worst is over though. We never did sell our house, but someone is going to rent it out in February. That helps a lot, but it's just a bit too late as the financial damage has already been done. The last couple months literally might take years to undo.... Oy Vey! Anyways, I still hope to swing this site in a more professional direction soon, but simply don't have enough time to spend on something that doesn't make a profit yet, so basically not much fun in the short term, but soon I will get back to it again.

2 comments:

Chris Wysocki said...

Keep the faith dude. Riding the bus isn't so bad, I've been doing it for years, in the cold, in the sun, in the rain, in the snow. Some days are just perfect, the leaves are crisp on the ground and the air is clean and pure. Remember those days when it's 40 below. And remember your kids too; they're why we're here.

Therealisttruest (aka RealTrue) said...

Thanks. Yeah it's not too bad, usually. I'm a cautious optimist, so even when it sucks, the glass is still half full. As long as there is a breath in my body there's always a possibility to make things better. So I'll keep trying until things do get better.

Contact Me

Please contribute via PayPal if you like this blog or just want to help out a bit. This blog takes quite a bit of time and effort, so your contributions would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!

Amazon Links